The Brand Script is a behavioral brand model, which…
– Focuses on the audience
– Tells a story
– Gives coherent direction
– Can be behaviorally interpreted
- Audience Truth: It explains why people are doing what
they are doing. Whom do we want to engage, based on
- Vision: A vivid mental image of the business as a brand
want it to be in an optimal future. Whom do we want to be
in the future?
- Disruption: A convention-breaking positioning that
positively disrupts the marketplace and unlocks growth. How do we position ourself to get a larger share of the market?
- Brand Belief: The deep enthusiasm or motivational energy that drives a brand.What do we believe in,if we position ourself in such a disruptive way?
- – Brand Behavior: Translates and guides how a brand wants to express its belief in reality. How do we need to behave, to truly live up to our Brand Belief?
- – Convention: A pattern of generally accepted facts, attitudes we take for grated or a widely practiced behavior. What do we fight against?